www.jcandcompany.rssitemap>
April 29th, 2011 by JC

Petarda Blast: Belgrade

Petarda Blasts are “video in progress” clips of some raw footage showing where and what we are filming. We’ll release these throughout the winter to give you tastes of what you can expect in our movie Petarda. Check the first official trailer here: http://www.jcandcompany.rs/2011/03/petarda-trailer/

This was shot in Belgrade, Serbia in February of 2011.

Toni Jelenić, Vid Barić and Slepi are killing themselves and talking shit in this one. Čemo is just talking shit.

Edit by Rene Gallo & Vid Barić

125 komentara: “Petarda Blast: Belgrade”

1. I have all the financial information anyone needs on President Trump. Beyond his tax returns, credit score, I got it all. And I’m sharing it with y’all because you’re very special people. He’s extremely rich, but not as rich as he was before he ran for President. He’s lost millions, just to work for Americans. And he’s taken more abuse from Americans than any other President during their stay in office. Do y’all feel better now ?

2. Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a
    little bit more. Cheers!

Take a look at my web-site – open your eyes morty

3. This sounds like it was never thought out and should either have every potential scenario covered in writing of how this works or scrap the whole stupid backtracking and just admit “oops, we screwed up, but trying to retroactive change a decision doesn’t make sense either”?

4. Aubrey Vair says:

Call the Obama’s and see what they think of their candidate Biden now. See if they are still impressed with his leadership. Biden is now truly showing his true colors, and letting everyone see who is really is. When he doesn’t have someone around to control what he says or does, he let’s his true self come out.

5. best CBD oil says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
    a lot and don’t seem to get anything done.

Also visit my blog; best CBD oil

6. CBD oils says:

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to take most up-to-date updates,
    therefore where can i do it please help out.

My site :: CBD oils

7. Scott Luther Again, congress does something with at least a modicum empathy toward those effected, or at least as a show, but again they completely fail in the implementation. The government screws up everything they touch. It would be better for everyone if they’d just out source the implementation of every project to the private sector, because even with the additional overhead to have them run something they’d save a ton cutting out the waste, fraud, and government corruption out of it.

8. Jerry Lippe says:

I reall liked your writing style and the blog design is also wonderful. USPS liteblue is for good employees.Liteblue

9. Diana Meier I wish the news would not keep showing this video of the suspect in stress before he died. It’s heartbreaking and not fair to his family. I can’t watch it anymore. And I’m sure his family does not want to be remembered of this terrible moment.

10. CBD oil says:

I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my friends,
    since if like to read it next my links will too.

Here is my web-site: CBD oil

11. The Cop has been charged Justice done and yet there is still riots, i agree that is not protesting, people are just acting up due to being locked down., i don’t think the family of George would want to destroy the Town this way.

12. Ara Mcclour says:

Una vez, el pendejete de Callodehacha intentó hacer que en una entrevista Don Héctor Suárez hablara mal de mí y del Pulso y el señor no hizo más que elogiar nuestro trabajo y decir que lo respetaba.

13. Website says:

Painter And Decorator Gloucester
    38 Bruton Way
    Gloucester GL1 1DA, United Kingdom
    01452 223268

14. Shawn Kauer says:

Good thing he went on live TV. I swear, none of these people have a single brain cell, or any idea about what they’re even doing. They become part of a mob because then the mob isn’t going against THEM. It’s really a form of cowardice in my book. Then that mob spirit takes over, and it’s never ever a good spirit. If you ask them why they’re rioting, they will say, “Floyd”. What about Floyd? “Well he was black”. So? “The police killed him”. So? “They shouldn’t have.” And? “And so we riot.”Did you riot when the mob killed the black ex chief? He was black. They shouldn’t have. Why don’t you riot for that? “——“? It’s ridiculous at this point. It was getting ridiculous days ago.

15. Odell Felton says:

I suffer from Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy with Obstruction (genetic). I’m back to work and feeling fine. This whole “pandemic ” is bananas stupid. I seriously can’t believe people are still buying this nonsense. It’s a ploy people! Use your brain and take a look around. These are scary times! Be smart!

16. Police and sheriff’s deputies in Central California are searching for a man they say shot a deputy in the head early Wednesday and killed another man in what investigators described as an “ambush” attack on a police station.

17. Angela Crews Beardsley What happened to George Floyd is wrong, but this……. is just as WRONG. I am so sad for this officer. He was serving his community and trying to make a positive difference. The shooter, perpetrator, deserves full punishment, life in prison. This rioting needs to stop now. It is not about Floyd anymore. It is anarchy. Political activist trying to breakdown society and create chaos and influence elections. Disgusting that the youth are so WOKE and can’t bsee they are being played. And… I stand with all lives, black, white, brown, red, and cops…..they all matter. Politicians are using the people to divide and conquer here. And they are succeeding. I pray for this man’s family and George’s. They are suffering needlessly. This evil is going to destroy us. The riots are cancerous and will only hurt not help. God help us please.

18. Don Gorum says:

We’re sad to hear of the passing of Canadian jazz great Hugh Fraser. The Juno-winning pianist, trombonist, composer, and educator had been diagnosed with cancer in 2017.

19. Gary Cull says:

Have you ever wanted to own a business? As an Amazon Delivery Service Partner, you’ll start your own package-delivery business, build a team, and have access to Amazon’s technology and logistics expertise.

20. Hi there, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis.

Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what
    you’re doing!

my web site – purtier placenta

21. The Defense Department said late Monday that there is “no corroborating evidence” to support the explosive New York Times report last week that said the Russian military offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

Ostavi komentar: